In this article I will explain, how to generate App Password for Gmail Account.
This article will also explain how to enable 2-Step Verification setting in Gmail Account.
Enabling 2-Step Verification
1. First open your Google Account using the following link.
2. Then select Security Tab in the left navigation panel.
3. Under Signing in to Google section, select 2-Step Verification.
4. Then click on Get Started Button.
5. Finally, follow the on-screen steps to complete the 2-Step Verification enabling process.
Generating App Password
Once 2-Step Verification is enabled for your Gmail Account, you will need to generate App Password for Gmail Account using the following link.
1. You will see the following page.
2. Select Other option in App DropDownList.
3. Give the App, a suitable name and click the Generate Button.
4. Once generated, copy and save the Password (in Yellow Box) somewhere and click Done.
5. The App will be visible, but its Password will not be visible again. If you ever forget the Password, delete the App and create a new one.