In this article I will explain with an example, how to display (embed) Excel Sheet on Web Page in ASP.Net using C# and VB.Net.
The Excel Sheet will be displayed (embedded) on Web Page with the help of IFRAME and Google Document Viewer in ASP.Net.
Steps to embed Excel Sheet on Web Page in ASP.Net
1. Upload the file to be displayed on web page to the Google Drive.
2. Right Click on the document to be displayed in Web page and Open with option as shown below.
3. Once the document is opened, click the Share button as show below.
4. Inside the Share with others Popup, click on the Get shareable link to generate the Public link to the document.
Now copy the generated link from the TextBox.
5. Finally copy the URL and set it as source to an HTML IFRAME in order to display the document on the web page.
<iframe frameborder="0" src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NeUShwlPrOvHuO0gisl7XYnoNrqODw1x8JFNlzSaEro/edit?usp=sharing"
The Excel spreadsheet displayed in browser